Beardstown CUSD # 15
Regular Board of Education Meeting
Wednesday, January 20, 2016
High School Library
If you need an accommodation to participate in this meeting please call the Board of Education Office at (217) 323-3099 no later than 3:00 p.m. on January 19, 2016.
- I. Call to Order and Pledge of Allegiance, President Jack Fearneyhough
- II. Roll call, Secretary Kim Watson
- III. Agenda Additions
- IV. Public Questions and Comments (time limit - 3 minutes per person)
- V. Committee Reports
- VI. Administrators & Athletic Director Reports
- VII. Action Items
1. Tax Levy Hearing Minutes -December 16, 2015
2. Regular Meeting Minutes - December 16, 2015
3. Bills and Payroll
4. Treasurer’s Report
5. Investment, Loan, and Transfer
- A. Amend and Adopt the Abatement Resolution for the 2005A Series General Obligation Refunding School Bond.
- B. Board of Education members are Mandated Reporters under the Abused and Neglected Child Reporting Act.
- C. Set Tuesday, February 16, 2016, as the initial Open Meeting date to begin meeting with Steve Clark of IASB for the Targeting Achievement through Governance training.
- D. Gard Elementary Dean of Students for 2016-17.
- E. Administrators Coaching
- VIII. Closed Session For the purpose of discussing personnel matters, student discipline and collective bargaining.
A. Employ Mitch McElroy - Asst. Track
Approve the following list of extra-curricular volunteers who are
ASEP or Teacher certified (unless noted):
A. Approve Jerry Rohn - HS/MS Track
B. Approve Missy Cox - HS/MS Track
C. Approve Jordan Cox - HS/MS Track
D. Approve Romuald Kalikat - HS/MS Track (pending ASEP
E. Emily Stitt - HS Girls Soccer
XI. Discussion Items
A. Allen Schaeffer Memorial