MONDAY, Mar 10
Pledge of Allegiance will be led by Ms. Logan's Class. 4th Grade Morning Recess.
Meeting about COOP plan in Bobcat Arena at 3:30for all certified staff
TUESDAY, Mar 11
Pledge of Allegiance will be led by Ms. Morris' Class. 5th Grade Morning Recess.
-5th Reading and writing 3/11/14
WEDNESDAY, Mar 12
Pledge of Allegiance will be led by Ms. Nance's Class. 3rd Grade Morning Recess.
-4th grade Reading and Writing 3/12/14
THURSDAY, Mar 13
Pledge of Allegiance will be led by Ms. Youngblood's Class. 4th Grade Morning Recess.
FRIDAY, Mar 14
Pledge of Allegiance will be led by Caught Being Good Students. 5th Grade Morning Recess.
- EDLINE HINTS: Remember that when a parent logs in to Edline, they need to click on "Grades" and then select "Term 3" (or current term) at the right under Contents to see all their child's grades all at once.
- Students can log on to nettrekker as a resource. Visit www.nettrekker.com login-0801004 and password-artrek
- Free Adult Education Classes at North Ark College!!
GED-Learn more... Earn more. Now.
ESL-English as a Second Language Free Classes Personalized Instruction
Berryville 423-4455 Harrison 391-3198 Huntsville 738-1133
Jasper 446-6255 Yellville 449-4126
It's never too late to learn.
Funded by Arkansas Department of Career Education
- NEW TLI DATES
3rd grade Science: Teachers will do these in class and will not scan..Still waiting on math date.
4th grade Reading and Writing 3/12/14
5th grade Reading and writing 3/11/14
Math 3/18/14-tentative, waiting on okay from fifth
- February 18-Fifth Grade Science TLI
- February 19-Fourth Grade Science TLI
- February 20-Third Grade Reading Writing TLI
- February 25-K-2 SLAM night
- February 27-Third Grade Math TLI
- March 4-McTeacher night from 4-8 at McDonalds will need volunteers
- March 5-Fifth Grade Reading Writing TLI
- March 5-Fourth Grade Reading/Writing TLI
- March 6-Third Grade Science TLI; Fifth Grade Math TLI
- March 10-Meeting about COOP plan in Bobcat Arena at 3:30for all certified staff
- March 12-Fourth Grade Math TLI
- March 13-Science Fair K-6
- Week of March 17-ELDA testing
- March 18-Parent Teacher Conferences 3:30-6:30; Third grade performance of It’s Saturday at 6:30
- March 19-Fourth Grade Science TLI
- March 20-Third Grade Math TLI; Parent Teacher Conferences 3:30-6:30; Third Grade Performance of It’s Saturday at 6:30
- March 21-Alternative Portfolios due
- April 3-Third Grade Reading/Writing TLI
- Week of April 7-11-Benchmark testing
Berryville Intermediate Mission:
We are committed to educating the whole child in a safe, nurturing environment while promoting respect for self and others.
Berryville Intermediate Vision:
We aim to produce successful, responsible, self-disciplined, self-motivated, life-long learners.
Song of the Month:
This Land is Your Land