MONDAY, Dec 2
Pledge of Allegiance will be led by Ms. Tarvin's Class. 4th Grade Morning Recess.
- Pine Mountain Jamboree Field Trip
TUESDAY, Dec 3
Pledge of Allegiance will be led by Ms. Robinson's Class. 5th Grade Morning Recess.
WEDNESDAY, Dec 4
Pledge of Allegiance will be led by Ms. Winter's Class. 3rd Grade Morning Recess.
THURSDAY, Dec 5
Pledge of Allegiance will be led by Ms. Armstrong's Class. 4th Grade Morning Recess.
Third Grade Reading/Writing TLI
FRIDAY, Dec 6
Pledge of Allegiance will be led by Caught Being Good Students. 5th Grade Morning Recess.
- EDLINE HINTS: Remember that when a parent logs in to Edline, they need to click on "Grades" and then select "Term 3" (or current term) at the right under Contents to see all their child's grades all at once.
- Students can log on to nettrekker as a resource. Visit www.nettrekker.com login-0801004 and password-artrek
- Free Adult Education Classes at North Ark College!!
GED-Learn more... Earn more. Now.
ESL-English as a Second Language Free Classes Personalized Instruction
Berryville 423-4455 Harrison 391-3198 Huntsville 738-1133
Jasper 446-6255 Yellville 449-4126
It's never too late to learn.
Funded by Arkansas Department of Career Education
- December 2-6 PLC meetings with be Domain 1 artifact share and organization
- December 5-Third Grade Reading/Writing TLI
- December 10-Fifth Grade Reading/Writing TLI
- December 11-Fourth Grade Science TLI
- December 12-Third Grade Science TLI; Fourth Grade Musical “Cinderella Kids”
- December 17-Fifth Grade Science TLI
- December 18-Fourth Grade Reading/Writing TLI
- December 19-Third Grade Math TLI; End of tutoring second session
- December 23-January 3-Christmas Break
- January 6-Classes resume
- January 28-Fifth Grade Math
- February 5-Fourth Grade Math
- February 6-Third Grade Reading/Math
- February 12-Fourth Grade Science
- February 13-Third Grade Math
- February 20-Third Grade Science
- February 25-Fifth Grade Reading/Writing
Berryville Intermediate Mission:
We are committed to educating the whole child in a safe, nurturing environment while promoting respect for self and others.
Berryville Intermediate Vision:
We aim to produce successful, responsible, self-disciplined, self-motivated, life-long learners.
Song of the Month:
God Bless America