BPS Mobile App - Generation 2
BPS recently upgraded its previous mobile app to the new and improved Blackboard Mobile Communications App, which integrates with all the school tools parents need—from school websites, newsletters, and mass notifications—for a more streamlined communication experience.
If you previously installed the BPS mobile app, make sure that you accept the update which will automatically upgrade to the Blackboard Mobile platform. Need to download the app?
1. Visit your Apple iTunes and Google Play stores and search for “BPS mobile” or visit your school’s front office to scan the QR code.
2. Once downloaded, click on settings and start following your student’s school today.
3. Select the types of notifications you wish to receive.
Peachjar - Digital Flyers
Our district has launched a new electronic flyer communication tool called “Peachjar.”
This “green” initiative will save our schools tons of paper and reduce copy costs by thousands of dollars. On top of that, posting school flyers in this electronic backpack removes a significant administrative burden from teachers, office staff, and volunteers.
No action is required on your part.
1. Parents will receive a welcome email from Peachjar that includes a username and password. This is provided to give you the opportunity to manage your account and flyer delivery preferences. You do not need to login to receive or view school eflyers.
To view school-approved eflyers, simply click the Peachjar button on the school’s website.
2. To ensure smooth delivery of this communication, we suggest you add email@example.com to your email contacts. When you receive your first eflyer, be sure to click “always display images.”
This system is used exclusively for distribution of school-approved flyers. Your email address will not be shared or used for any other purpose. Thank you for supporting our efforts to ensure parents are well informed about school programs, activities, and events.