Bus transportation is provided for all students. Students may not walk or ride bicycles to school. Buses are provided to transport students who remain after school for activities and athletic practices. The buses follow a restrictted route that takes students to the vicinity of their neighborhoods. After school buses are available only on specified days.
Student Driving Regulations
Only students with valid parking permits will be allowed to park on campus. Applications for student parking must be completed and approved prior to driving to school.
The parking fee is $100 per space for the school year. Students on work-study and mentorship programs are exempt from this fee but must obtain a decal for the school year at the cost of $5.
Violation of the driving regulations listed below will result in the loss of driving privileges or other disciplinary actions:
- At no time are students allowed in the parking lot after arriving in the morning without written permission of a teacher or administrator.
- Driving in a reckless manner or at excessive speeds will not be tolerated.
- The street in front of the school is one way. At no time should the entrance be used as an exit.
- Vehicles on school grounds are subject to search
- Cleanliness of the parking lot is the responsibility of student users.
- Students are not permitted to be tardy to school as a result of having a driving privilege; violators will lose their driving privilege.
- The speed limit on school property is 15 mph.