Students must earn 26 credits to graduate. The requirements are detailed below.
Bible - 4 credits
English - 4 credits
Math - 4 credits
Science - 3 credits
Social Science - 3 credits
Speech - 1 credit
P.E. & Health - 1 ½ credit
Fine Arts Electives - 1 credit
Technology/Business - 1 credit
Foreign Language - 2 credits
Electives to total required number of credits
CBCA adheres to the following policy concerning early graduation:
1. Candidate must complete all required courses before graduation.
2. Requested by parents by means of a written letter.
3. Recommended by the Administrator.
4. Reviewed and approved by the Board.
5. Upon completion of all courses of study, the student may participate in the ensuing commencement exercises.
Electives: Not all will be offered every year.
Accounting - 1 credit
Precalculus - 1 credit
Calculus - 1 credit
Physics - 1 credit
Art - ½ credit per year
Band - ½ credit per year
Choir - ½ credit per year
Drama - ½ credit
Fitness for Life - (P.E.) ½ credit
Music Appreciation - ½ credit
Teacher Practicum - ½ or 1 credit
Word Processing - ½ credit
Yearbook - ½ or 1 credit
Sports, Drama, Cheerleading, Bible Competition,
Music Ensembles, Spelling Competition,
Fine Arts Competition, Community Service Hours
Students who take dual credit courses will be given regular class GPA points.