Click on the title above for more information
Volunteering at the high school or a middle or elementary school is a great way to earn hours!
High School opportunities:
- Serve as a tutor to peers in core subjects
- Assist with athletic events
- Assist through club sponsored activities such as Key, Interact, TLA, NHS, Leo, Hospitality, ROTC, FFA, Band, Art, etc.
- Serve as a Senior Assistant in an office during school can earn hours for seniors who qualify (must apply during the registration process)
- Assist custodial staff and/or office staff during the summer months
Middle School opportunities:
- Assist teachers at PGMS/PCMS with tasks within their classrooms (bulletin boards, activity props, etc.)
- Assist with intramural programs
Elementary School opportunities:
- Assist with media center activities/tasks
- Assist with field day activities
- Assist with night activities
Most often, contacting an Assistant Principal at a school will be the best way of knowing when/how students can assist with special events or departments/teachers.
At CHS, contact Ms. Jordan or Mr. Tenney for more information and ways to volunteer.