Welcome to the Band Weekly Memo!
- 1. Marching Band: TURN IN UNIFORMS!!!! They must be cleaned and turned in ASAP.
- 2. EVERYONE: There are 2 things:
(1) There is a MADATORY rehearsal for anyone that plans to be in marching band next year. It will be Tuesday May 16 from 3:45-4:45pm in the band room. You will meet your section, receive the show music, receive the calendar for summer rehearsals, and participate in some of the things we will do in a normal rehearsal.
You will also have the option of attending the Spring Football game at 6:00pm. New members may attend as well!
(2) Our Annual Music Department trip will be on Saturday May 20 to Universal Studios/Islands of Adventure. THIS IS OPTIONAL. The cost is $105 per person ($17 if you already have an annual pass). There is also a permission slip that will need to be filled out. You must turn in your money and permission slip to reserve your spot.
Monday - No lessons
Tuesday - Marching Band rehearsal 3:45 – 4:45pm
- Spring game @ 6:00pm (meet at 5:30pm in band room)
Wednesday - Early Release
Friday – No Lessons
May 16 Rehearsal for 2017-18 Marching Band Members (3:45-4:45pm) (REQUIRED)
May 16 Spring Football Game @6:00pm (OPTIONAL) (Wear orange band shirts. Call time is 5:30pm in band room)
May 20 Music Department Universal Trip (Times TBA)
May 30 Officer Training (2017-18 officers) with guest clinician (Times TBA)
Please contact me with any questions at Hottel.email@example.com