Welcome to the Band Weekly Memo!
We will be continuing to play/record pass offs in all classes so please make sure to keep up with them. If you need to make any up, or try one again, please see me to set up a time.
- 1. Marching Band: 3 things – (1) Congratulations to the 2017-18 officers!!! It was a fantastic group that auditioned and I am very excited for the leadership that you all will provide next year.
(2) Please make sure to turn in uniforms NO LATER than WEDNESDAY May 10!!!!
(3) We will be performing during 1st period on Thursday May 11 for the 6th grade Olympiad (a pep rally for 6th graders). Please wear your Orange Band Shirts.
- 2. EVERYONE: There are 2 things:
(1) There is a MADATORY rehearsal for anyone that plans to be in marching band next year. It will be Tuesday May 16 from 3:45-4:45pm in the band room. You will meet your section, receive the show music, receive the calendar for summer rehearsals, and participate in some of the things we will do in a normal rehearsal.
(2) Our Annual Music Department trip will be on Saturday May 20 to Universal Studios/Islands of Adventure. THIS IS OPTIONAL. The cost is $105 per person ($17 if you already have an annual pass). There is also a permission slip that will need to be filled out. You must turn in your money and permission slip to reserve your spot.
Monday - This year’s officers meeting
- No lessons
Wednesday - Early Release
Thursday – This year’s officers meeting
Friday – No Lessons
May 11 6th grade Olympiad (during 1st pd)
May 16 Rehearsal for 2017-18 Marching Band Members (3:45-4:45pm) (REQUIRED)
May 16 Spring Football Game @6:00pm (OPTIONAL) (Wear orange band shirts. Call time is 5:30pm in band room)
Please contact me with any questions at Hottel.email@example.com