STARFIELD PROFESSIONAL LEARNING MANAGEMENT
The logon screen for CCBOE webmail has changed. While the old screen gave you an example of how to enter your domain name and username, you could usually get away with skipping the domain name, and just entering your username. This is no longer the case. You MUST enter your domain name to log on.
- If you are using a public computer, such as at a library, hotel, or at a friend’s house, check the box that says “this is a public or shared computer”. If you are using your own computer or a school computer, select “This is a private computer”.
- Next you will enter your personal credentials. You will enter your domain, your user name, and your password. As a general rule, all school-based employees are in the domain called “sites”, and all county-wide employees are in the domain “ccboe”. Below are two examples of the domain and username entry.
- An employee named John Smith that works at Bel Air Elementary (or any other school) would enter: sites\john.smith in the box for Domain\user name
- An employee named Peggy Brown that works at HR (or another department) would enter: ccboe\peggy.brown in the box for Domain\user name
- Then put in your regular password and you should sign in with no problem.
- When you are done, log off, and close your browser window.