Welcome to the Caring Club.
October 19-23, 2015
Brevard Public Schools' 8th Annual
Food 4 Thought Food Drive
Caring Club is organizing the food drive for Croton.
Please see the news item below for a list of critical need items.
The mission of the Caring Club is for 5th and 6th grade students to create school-wide projects that support the needs in our community. The members of the club will brainstorm ideas and carry out their ideas, i.e. design flyers, collecting for the particular project, etc. with adult guidance. Ms. Adria Amoroso is the club's sponsor.
- Celebrated Florida's inaugural First Responders' Appreciation Week by making cards to give to local first responders
- Collected donations for the construction of a Ronald McDonald House at Nemour in Orlando (goal of $500)
- Created turkey decorations for a local nursing home for Thanksgiving
- Made thank you cards to send to US Troops
- Assisted with Croton's participation in Brevard Public Schools' annual Food 4 Thought food drive