The National Beta Club, a student-centered organization, continually develops and nurtures individuals by providing opportunities and experiences enabling them to demonstrate the ideals of character, achievement, service and leadership in a global community.
Guidelines for Being a Beta Club Member:
- A Junior or Senior maintaining a GPA of 3.2 or higher
- Act as a role model and abide by the activities code
- Attend all meetings (usually twice a month)
- Participate in Beta Sponsored activities and services
- Perform a minimum of 20 hours of community service per year in our school (10+) and the community (10+)