How to update your information using Express Gateway
If you are moving, in or out of district, withdrawing a child from our school, or just need to update some contact information…use our new Express Gateway update site to make those updates efficiently and from the comfort of your home.
- Student Withdrawals
- Student/Parent Address Changes
- Update any phone numbers/e-mails for the parent
- Update work information/contact information
- Dismissal Information Updates (changing dismissal procedures or adding/deleting/editing escort information)
- Emergency Contact Updates (phone numbers, e-mails, addresses, or adding new contacts)
(Please note: Emergency contact deletions should be e-mailed to email@example.com)
All parents may access the Express Gateway Site through your PowerSchool Parent account. Follow the instructions below.
- Login to PowerSchool at https://ps2.millburn.org/public/ using your PARENT/GUARDIAN login and password.
- Click the applications arrow in the upper right corner.
- From the dropdown select, “Express Gateway”.
- A new window should open showing all students on record.
- Click Edit on the first student and update any applicable information.
- When you reach the checklist page click “My Students” on left side menu.**
- If no additional students, Press the log out button and you are done. If you have additional students proceed to step 8.
- Click Edit on the second student and follow steps 1-7.
- If submitting student/parent address changes submit residency proofs (1 primary and 1 secondary) to firstname.lastname@example.org ***
** Note information must be edited on every student on record (unless student has graduated/no longer attends school in district).
*** If submitting Student/Parent Address Changes residency proofs must be e-mailed to email@example.com
****If there is a change in parent address as a result of a divorce or custody change, a custody agreement or affidavit may be required. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
SCHOOL MESSENGER -- To update contact information in our SchoolMessenger/Emergency Notifications site, you must click on SchoolMessenger Contact Manager in the PowerSchool Parent Portal and make those changes directly.