Elgin High School Student Bulletin
Friday, September 22, 2017
- 9/12-9/29(Menchoni) Club Elgin will be offering free tutoring on Monday through Thursday after school in Room 240 until 4:30. Space is limited to 20 students. There will be a club bus pickup at 4:30. Feel free to show up or for more information see Ms.Chow in the math department or Ms. Menconi in guidance.
- Attention Seniors!! Prestige Portraits will be returning today for seniors who have not yet been photographed for the yearbook. Come see us in the auditorium today during all lunch periods. No appointment needed.
- 9/19-9/22(Staak) The 2017 yearbooks have arrived! Yearbooks can be picked up from the Treasurer’s office. You must have your id to pick up your yearbook. A limited number of extra yearbooks are available from the Treasurer for $45 each.
- 9/21-9/22 “Sign up for Club Elgin now and tell your friends! The school that hands in the most membership forms from Sept 25-29th wins a pizza party at the Club!”
- 9/21-9/22(Crane) Have a dirty car? Have an extra $5? Well, you're in luck! Come to 824 E. Chicago Street this Sunday from 12-3 and let the Girls Cross Country team wash it for you! It's right next door to Pizza Hut, so we will be easy to spot. Go Maroons!
- 9/21-9/26(Witt) French club presents Woody Allen's Midnight in Paris on Wednesday, 9/27. See Madame Witt in 133 for a permission slip which must be signed and turned in before watching this Oscar-winning romantic comedy.
- (Esposito) Bus drivers are now checking ID’s for bus stickers. If you don’t have a bus number or sticker on your ID, please go to the main office or ID office for a bus sticker.
- 9/21-9/22(Aburto) "Attention Juniors and Seniors: We are ready to go to a first Campus visit. We are going to NIU in DeKalb on October 23th. GPA 3.0 for juniors and 2.5 for seniors is needed. See Mr. Aburto in the guidance office for a field trip form, and GO HUSKIES!"
- 9/22(Steerman) Reminder to all Junior girls powderpuff football players. We will practice today from 3:15-5. Practice is mandatory. If you cannot be in attendance, please let Mr. Christian or Mrs. Steermann know. It will be very hot. Bring water.
- 9/22-9/26(Kolanko) "The Class of 2020 Class Council will be selling fundraiser t-shirts during lunch periods at a table in the East Commons. Money should be turned in by Tuesday, September 26. T-shirts may be purchased during lunch or from a class council member."