Thank you for your interest in our 2017-2018 WatchDOG Program! This is my third year coordinating the program with the help of our TOP Dogs, Brad Vincent and Eric Doherty. We are growing each year! We have 61 dads signed up this year, 12 more than last year!
If you would like to sign up - please be sure to register first by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
WatchDOG dads perform a variety of tasks during their volunteer day including:
- monitoring school entrances and building perimeters
- assisting with unloading cars at morning parent drop-off
- monitoring and interacting in the lunch room and recess
- helping in the classroom with a teacher’s guidance by working with small groups of students on homework, flashcards, or spelling
- The following is the link to the signup list. You can volunteer in the morning (8:30-12:00) or afternoon (12:00 – 3:30) or even just a couple of hours as your schedule permits.
Sign up now on SignUp.com: http://signup.com/go/wzWqDt
- *When you sign up, please do so a week in advance so that I have time to create your individualized schedule and notify teachers.
- **If you need to cancel a sign-up, please do so on the website, AND email or call me directly!