Mission: "Learning for ALL, whatever it takes"
Building Goals for 2018-2019
- All Grade levels and support staff will successfully implement a Social Emotional Curriculum for grades K-3 to support future progress with PBIS and WCRB.
- Continued improvement with grade wide assessments and standards based report cards.
- Bringing in Project Lead the Way Science curriculum to help with engagement.
Goals for 2018-2019:
A. Safe and Welcoming Environment:
- Continue to create a positive Welcoming environment for all students, parents, and staff where they feel valued and respected as measured throughout the year by parent and staff surveys.
- *Continue to create Spanish translations for school to home communications including back to school pack, reading letters, and other crucial communication forms. Continue to provide Spanish interpreters for conferences and parent informational meetings.
B. High Student Achievement:
- Hartley will maintain or improve daily attendance rate of 95% or better by analyzing attendance monthly, enforcing a strict attendance policy through parent communications, and attendance review board.
- 85% of Hartley students will make progress and a years growth on school administered assessments and or MCA tests.
- Continue to identify at-risk students and develop strategies to meet their needs. Identify high achieving students and develop strategies to meet their needs. Progress will be measured and documented in Professional Learning Communities, through work samples, teacher made tests, FAST and NWEA scores.
- Continue with the SMART program.
C. Efficient and Effective Operations:
- Integrate the science curriculum to meet students’ needs based on curricular goals and standards alignment.
- Schedule Special Education and Title I programming to maximize student contact time and use flexible grouping.
- Use flexible grouping in language arts for all grades to meet the needs of all level of learners.
- Hartley will continue with the use of the new secure vesitbule entrance that is located on the Northwest corner of the school.
- Hartley will also evaluate space and identify appropriate spaces for students to meet the diverse needs of our learners.