Make Payments Online
Ida Public Schools is excited to offer MySchoolBucks® School Store! This online payment service provides an easy way to add money to your student’s meal account or pay for items such as athletic participation fees using your credit/debit card or electronic check. You can also view recent purchases, check balances, and set-up low balance alerts for FREE! You can also review your students’ Cafeteria purchase history.
- Convenience - Available 24/7 on the web. We also have how-to videos at https://www.myschoolbucks.com/ver2/help/gethelpvideos.
- Efficiency - Make purchases for all your students, even if they attend different schools within the district. Eliminate the need for your students to take money to school.
- Flexibility - Make payments using credit/debit cards and electronic checks.
- Security – MySchoolBucks adheres to the highest security standards, including PCI and CISP.
Enrollment is easy!
- Go to www.MySchoolBucks.com and register for a free account.
- Add your students using their name, school name and student ID.
- Make purchases with your credit/debit card or electronic check.
A program convenience fee does apply to all deposits and purchases to handle processing (and does not go to the school). You will have the opportunity to review any fees and cancel if you choose, before you are charged.
Using MySchoolBucks to pay for school meals is under “Meal Accounts”, plus your account now ready to go for the School Store! Keep an eye out as our district expands its usage of products on this site for your convenience.
If you have any questions, contact MySchoolBucks directly:
Visit myschoolbucks.com and click Help. *Please note, under Meal Accounts, each student is their own account and the system does not automatically share balances even if you have multiple students attached to your profile.
MySchoolBuck Parent Flyer