Edline provides a reliable and secure platform to view your student’s educational information. Personal information, such as grades or attendance, will not be accessible without the correct account sign-in information.
The viewing capabilities for these reports are:
- Students can view only their own reports.
- Parents can view only the reports of their own children.
- Teachers can view only the student grades for their own classes.
Important: If your school or teachers do not post reports, there will be no reports available in
How Students and Parents Can View Reports
1. From the My Edline menu, under My Content, select Private Reports for the list of reports.
Note for Parents: From the My Edline menu, under My Classes and Shortcuts, select the
name of your child you want to view, and then open the Private Reports. On the Private Reports
page, you will be able to switch the views to access all of your children’s reports.
2. Click View for the report you want to view.