New Student Admissions
NEW STUDENT INFORMATION
New students complete the following documents:
- John Curtis Christian School Application for Admission.
Records requested to be included with the application are:
- copies of most recent report card
- last two years final report cards
- standardized test scores
- student’s birth certificate
- social security card
- immunization records
- John Curtis Christian School 2015-2016 Transportation Form (If Applicable)
Upon Completion of the appropriate documents, a parent or guardian will contact the following secretary to set up an admission interview.
- Grade PK-2 thru Grade 6 Michele Schlette
- Grade 7-12 Donna Bordelon
A $350 Application Fee and $100 Activity Fee are due upon registration. After April 1st, the Application Fee for a new student is $500. The school offers three payment plans.
All forms may be completed at an internet connected computer, printed out, and given to the Admissions Director at the time of the admissions interview. All applicable forms can be found by clicking on the NEW STUDENT Admission Documents folder below.