Acting Principal: Bob Biebel
Associate Principal: Carie Kollat
School Counselor: Kelly Thompson
School Colors: Red and White
School Mascot: Knight
Total Enrollment as of October 2014: 219
Student/Teacher Ratio is 13:1
Non- Catholic students: 17%
Faculty: 21 Faculy Members 7 Staff Members
The teaching faculty consists of 15 full-time and 3 part-time teachers. All hold bachelor's degrees; several hold master's degrees and 3 possess doctorate degrees.
- 100% graduation rate.
- Average ACT score for Class of 2013 is 23.2 (State average is 22.1)
- Three National Merit Semi-finalists in the Class of 2012.
- Over 96% of Lourdes graduates pursue post-secondary education.
- Over 60% of Lourdes students participate in sports' programs.
- Over 50% of Lourdes students participate in choir and band.
- The last four graduating classes have earned over $4,250,000 worth of scholarships to higher education institutions.
- Lourdes Academy is AdvancED Accredited through NCA-CASI-WI Accreditation.
Lourdes Academy does not routinely provide a ranking of students. A school profile is provided and a counselor is available to discuss any questions about the admission status of students.