Lake Oswego School District
Cancellation and Refund Policy
Prior to your request:
Note that all cancellations must be in writing. All refunds will be subject to a 7-days prior to activity rule. The standard cancellation fee of $15 would apply (other fees may be deducted for supplies, days already attended, late cancellation, etc.).
How do I proceed? It's simple . . .
- Return to the confirmation received at the time of registration. You will find this located in your email account listed as "Community School";
- Open the confirmation, select "reply";
- In the message area, give us a short narrative as to why you must cancel. Then direct us to cancel and that you understand our standard minimum cancellation policy;
- Send to us for processing, generally refund requests are batched and refunded within 7 working days;
- Our office sends a confirmation that the refund has been processed. A table at the bottom of the message shows the refund amount that you should be watching for in your account. If you have paid by check or cash, it could take as long as 30 days for the credit to arrive in your postal mailbox at the last known address.