Thank you for considering Lake Oswego High School for your son or daughter. LO High School is characterized by challenging curriculum, dedicated and highly qualified staff, strong parent and community support, outstanding athletics and student performance that ranks among the highest in the state. If you are interested in attending LO High School, please contact our counseling office at (503) 534-2314 or our main office at (503) 534.2313. Please explore this website to learn more about our school. Other helpful links are:
School Boundary Information
Welcome to LOHS
Required Documents for Enrollment
LOHS Student Registration Form
LOHS Home Language Survey
Certificate of Immunization Status
Vaccine Exemptions - Information for Parents/Guardians
World Language, Math, Science, and Honors English Placement Options
Honors English Packet (Freshmen Only)
Pre-Ninth Grade Course Verification
Thank you for choosing Lake Oswego High School. Please submit registration papers either via email to firstname.lastname@example.org or come by our department any school day between 7 am and 3pm. We look forward to personally assisting you in this process.
In order to complete your enrollment, you will also need to provide LOHS with the following items.
· Unofficial transcript from the previous school (all 10-12th graders)
· Proof of Residency (utility bill -gas, water, electric- or rental/sales agreement)
· Custodial Documentation (if applicable)
· Copy of 504 or IEP documents (if applicable)
· Birth Certificate or Passport
Information for Prospective Out-of District Students
- Interdistrict Transfers for 2016 are being accepted. Application timeline may be established by the school board.
- Students applying for an Interdistrict Transfer must first seek approval/release from their resident district.
- Tuition students for 2016-17 - Applications may be submitted at any time.
- Tuition amount for 2016-17 has not been established. Tuition currently for the 2015-16 school year is $7,000.