Commitment to excellence in everything we do: academics, activities and citizenship.
Lowell High School provides a secure and cooperative environment where the emphasis is on mutual respect, curiosity, the free exchange of ideas, and the appreciation of education both as a process and a means to betterment.
We are a community…
- That values a curriculum incorporating the best practices of both traditional and contemporary instruction.
- That creates and supports an atmosphere promoting high expectations for student achievement.
- That strives to meet the needs of a variety of ethnic and language backgrounds, career interests, and learning capabilities and styles by providing a broad range of programmatic offerings.
- That believes student accomplishment is a shared responsibility of students, parents, staff, administration, school committee, and community.
- That provides all students the curriculum to meet school and state graduation requirements, and assesses learning continuously in a variety of ways including mandatory state testing.