This bill is the obligation of every graduating senior.
- Senior Dues are $100 due before December Vacation.
- After December Vacation dues go up to $110 and must be paid in full my May 1, 2017.
- Check will only be accepted up until April 1, 2017
- Dues are to be paid only in the Bursar/Athletic Office with Mrs.Callahan.
Senior Dues Package includes:
- The Spindle Yearbook, 200 Pages
- Cap & Gown Rental
- Leatherette Diploma Cover & Diploma
- Senior Week activities including: Comedy Hypnotist, graduation practice cookout
- Students who do not pay their Senior Dues by May 1 will be NOT be eligible to purchase Prom tickets.
- Students who withhold payment until Senior Week will not be eligible to obtain a cap & gown, diploma/certificate of attainment until dues are paid and a receipt is presented.
- Students who feel they have a hardship should contact their House Office or Mr. Thornton in Student Activities for further instructions.
- Waivers will only be given until May 1.
- Students will be responsible for payment after that date.
- Students will not be issued caps & gowns until dues are paid and all athletic equipment & books have been returned to the appropriate departments.
Keep your receipt of payment in a safe & secure place to verify payment.
[Information updated 10/26/2016 - T.Thornton]