Welcome to Magruder Elementary School PTA!!
The PTA is dedicated to serving the needs of the school and its teachers, staff, and students by sponsoring fun events and fundraising activities throughout the year we are able to support the following programs:
- Classroom supplies and equipment
- Live cultural performances
- Fall Fest
- Family Fun & Fitness Night in May
- Barbecue Dinner in conjunction with the Book Fair
- Book give-aways for all students and teachers
- Teacher Appreciation events Custodian, cafeteria, and bus driver appreciation
- Promotion ceremony for the 5th grade students
- Technology Grant
- Watch D.O.G.S. Dads Program
We can only continue to provide these excellent opportunities to our children with your support. PTA dues are only $6.00. Your membership benefits the school and benefits you!
For the only $6.00 you can become a member of the Virginia PTA to continue your investment as active volunteers serving in the school, on committees and as officers. Your membership commitment is why Virginia PTA/PTSA continues to be the third largest congress in the National PTA averaging over 368,000 members annually. Individual members may belong to one or more local units and pay dues in each. Every person who joins a local PTA automatically becomes a member of both the state and National PTA. PTA is also the 7th largest volunteer organization in the country. We continue to collect "Box Tops for Education". The school receives $.10 per label. Labels can be turned into the classroom teacher or to the office. For a listing of all products used for earning $.10 per label please visit the following website at: http://www.boxtops4education.com