School Hours 2014-2015
Office 722-5539 | Cafeteria 633-1257 | Childcare 633-1258 | Clinic 633-1259
- The waiting area/bike rack opens at 7:30 a.m.
- School begins at 8:00 am
- Dismissal begins at 2:30 p.m for car riders and day care vans.
- All others are dismissed at 2:30 p.m
- There is no supervision available on campus prior to 7:30 a.m. or after 2:45 p.m. For the safety of all students we ask that students not be on campus at those times. Students who arrive before 7:30 a.m. or remain after 2:45 p.m. will be escorted to Meadowlane Intermediate Elementary Child Care.
- The director of Meadowlane Intermediate Elementary Child Care will charge of fee of $10.00 per day for this service.
The Brevard County School Board Attendance Policy can be found by clicking on the following hyperlink. When the page opens, click on Section 5000 - Students and then on 5200 for the Attendance Policy. All Brevard County Public School Bylaws and Policies can be viewed from this hyperlink.
Meadowlane School Age Child Care
This program provides a safe and happy place beyond the school day for children of families in our school. Our program offers a curriculum that encourages children to explore and choose from a variety of activities. Participants are accepted on a first come, first served basis.
LeToris Lee - Child Care Coordinator
Registration Information and Immunization Requirements
Proof of residence for the Meadowlane Intermediate Attendance Area is required to begin the
registration process. Please call 722-5539 and speak with Mrs. Straus if you have
any questions about the appropriate proof of residence (as listed below) or attendance boundaries.
To register please bring the following information with you:
· 2 Proofs of Residency – A utility bill that shows the “service address” and parent/guardian’s name
· Student's Social Security Card
· Student's Birth Certificate
· Student's State Health Form (physical)
· Student's Immunization Record
· Student's Last Report Card
Any student who does not have the immunizations or a proper exemption on the basis of medical or religious grounds will not be enrolled in school until full compliance. Forms for these health requirements are available at the Brevard County Health Department and at most doctors’ offices.