A Few Senior Reminders:
- The 2 “VIP” graduation tickets for parents to sit on the field will be distributed to Seniors on May 8th and 9th in the commons area during both lunches. For all of our other guests, the stadium will have both sides open during the graduation ceremony and there is no ticket requirement for those stadium seats.
- If your senior has any of the following situations, their VIP tickets will be held back:
-outstanding financial obligations
-attendance appeal to earn passing grades
-Cumulative GPA below 2.3
-Incomplete FLVS courses/grades
Please advise your senior to clear up any of the above mentioned items to receive their VIP graduation tickets on time.
- If your senior has been awarded a scholarship/award from an organization or college and would like to be recognized at the May 10th awards ceremony, please see Ms. Beal in the front office by tomorrow, Friday May 4th regarding their participation in this event! The Academic Awards ceremony is May 10th at 6:00 pm in the auditorium.
- Senior Final Exams are May 11th and May 14th – please discuss your senior’s attendance to be certain they do not violate the district attendance policy. Policy states that if a student is over 9 unexcused absences in a semester they will FA (fail due to attendance) and no credit will be given for the semester. Violation of the district policy on attendance could jeopardize your senior’s graduation.
- Class Night is Thursday, May 17th at 6:00pm in the auditorium. Graduates should be in the F-wing by 5:45pm and wear their cap and gown. There will be a reception inside cafeteria following the event.
- The senior breakfast will be served from 9:00am-10:00am on May 18th to all the seniors prior to the MANDATORY graduation practice. Seniors must attend the practice at 10:00am on the morning of May 18th immediately following the senior breakfast
- Graduation is May 18th at 7:00 pm in the Stadium, more information will come prior to the event