Our school uses the SchoolMessenger Notification System to provide timely communication to parents and staff members on matters such as attendance, general interest activities and campus and district emergencies. In order to enhance our ability to accurately deliver that information, we kindly request that you create your own contact preference profile using SchoolMessenger’s Contact Manager web site. Contact Manager allows you to sign up for text messages and it works like a mailbox, giving you a place to review messages you may have missed.
In order to utilize this feature, simply follow the steps below to create an account through the secure Contact Manager website provided by SchoolMessenger.
Steps for setting up your account:
Copy and paste the following URL into your web browser:
- Click the Sign Up Now link near the bottom of the page
- You will be taken to the Sign Up page where you will need to enter a valid email address, a password, and your name. You’ll use your email address and the password you enter here to sign in later Click Sign Up when you are done.
- Check your email. There will be an Account Activation email from firstname.lastname@example.org, which contains a link to a confirmation page where you must enter your password in order to activate your account.
- Once you’ve activated your account, you’re ready to add your child to your account. Click the Click here to begin button. Select the option that says, “I do not have an Activation Code and want to activate by phone,” and click Next. Add your child’s student ID.
- Simply follow the instructions on the page to call in and activate your account. You will need to be able to call into the system from one of the phone numbers associated with your child’s student record.
- When you have finished adding your child to your account, navigate to the Contacts tab and click the edit link to the right of your child’s name. There you can simply check which types of messages you would like to receive and at which phone number or email address. Make sure that you click Save when you are done making changes.
If you have other children attending school in this district, you will be able to add them all to the same Contact Manager account.
Thank you for signing up, and we hope you enjoy the SchoolMessenger Contact Manager!
To learn more about SchoolMessenger, please visit their website at www.schoolmessenger.com.