- Meet at school that morning at 7:45 A.M.
- The busses will take us to the Amtrak station in Fullerton where we will board the 9:12 A.M. train that will take us to the San Juan Capistrano station.
- We will walk to the mission from the station
- Return to the station to take the 3:01 P.M. train back to the Fullerton station. Our train should arrive at 3:45 P.M. when the school buses will bring us back to Nixon.
- We expect to return to Nixon by 4:30 P.M. This time depends on traffic conditions, and we will be calling the school office to let them know of any delays.
All students and parent chaperones will need to bring a sack lunch labeled with their name.
Students should not carry money with them.
Everyone should wear walking shoes and dress in layers for warm or cool weather.
This is a rain or shine program.
*** Only parent chaperones chosen in the lottery may go on the field trip due to liability concerns.