First, click here for valuable information about your schedule, then log into Edline using the SIGN-IN button at the top right corner of the page.
Schedules are here!!
If you know you activated your Edline user name and password and you are having difficulty logging in to see your schedule, contact Mrs. Murrer
in the Tech Department at firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you have questions regarding your schedule for the 16-17 school year, email Mrs. Altsman at email@example.com. There are a few tips you should know when viewing your new schedule during the summer:
1. If you aren't sure how to read your schedule, no worries! You'll learn at Meet the Teacher Day on August 24th.
2. If you have changes to make to your schedule, you won't see them reflected until the first day of school.
3. Don't print your schedule from Edline and bring it to school your first day or even to open house. It may not be the most recent! You'll receive the
most recent at Open House and again on the first day of school in homeroom!
4. It is not permissable to make changes unless a correction is needed or it is approved by Mrs. Dwyer.
5. You locker number is different from last year! Check it out!
See you soon!