Academic Letter Requirements
- Students must earn an unweighted 9-week GPA of 3.5 or better AND they must sign up for Renaissance according to to guidelines stated above ALL 3 of the first 3 grading periods.
- Unweighted GPA of 3.5 is not an average across 3 report cards. Each report card's unweighted GPA , must be 3.5 or above.
* Students who have already earned a LETTER will recieve a pin to go on letter if requirements are met.
* Letters and pins are awarded during our end of the year (pending
whether our fundraising efforts allow us to have a Rally for our students)!
* Students who maintain a 4.0 GPA for first 3 report cards and sign up with us
will be awarded with an Eagle certificate and Eagle pin during a special ceremony held by the school.
* STUDENTS CANNOT have a D or F nor a U or an N (behavior grade).
Renaissance Rally Requirements
- Students must present their report card to parent volunteers in the RHS cafeteria during their lunch period to sign up with Renaissance.
- Students must also fill out a form with their name, the date, and their 9-week GPA.
- It is the students' responsibility to stop by and sign up. Students who are on school field trips will be given a special form if they request it.
- Volunteers are in the cafeteria the day report cards are issued, and two days afterwards.
- Students must have an unweighted 9-week GPA of 2.5 or above to qualify for that grading period. Students cannot have any 9-week grade of D or F, nor can they have a U or an N behavior grade for the grading period.
- Students who qualify, and sign up, 2 grading periods are eligible to attend the end-of-year rally during 6th and 7th periods.
- Students who have qualified must pick up a wristband from parent volunteers during the times posted here. These times are also announced each morning, and a call was made to parents who are on the RHS auto-call list.
- Qualifying for the Rally does NOT mean you will automatically earn a pin or academic letter! Some students only qualify to attend the Rally and be eligible for the Give-aways.
- Students must be wearing their wristband to be dismissed from class to the rally.
We are always looking for volunteers and donations. This program is fully funded by donations!!
If you would like to volunteer or donate, or have questions or comments, please email