Finite Mathematics Scope and Sequence
**Proficiency rubrics for each Reporting Strand can be found by clicking on the underlined links,**
or by using the Rubric Assembler
- Represent linear equations in matrices.
- Perform operations on matrices and use matrices in applications.
N.VM.6, N.VM.7,N.VM.8, N.VM.9, N.VM.10, N.VM.11, N.VM.12
- Use geometric linear programing to solve problems.
A.REI.6, A.REI.12, A.CED.1, A.CED.3
- Use simplex linear programing to solve problems.
Applied Matrix Theory
- Evaluate and analyze Markov Chains
A.REI.8, S.MD.6, S.MD.7
- Use Game Theory to solve problems.
S.MD.5, S.MD.6, S.MD.7
- Analyze and apply different types of interest and rate
A.SSE.1, A.CED.2, A.CED.4, F.BF.5, F.LE.3, F.IF.6
- Calculate expected values and use them to solve problems
S.MD.1, S.MD.2, S.MD.3, S.MD.4
- Analyze and use data to solve problems
AP Stats Prep