Families considering Saint Paul School should apply for admission beginning in early February. For priority consideration for the upcoming school year, please submit a complete application by March 17.
A complete application includes:
- New Student Application (Available January 2nd each calendar year)
- Application Fee of $20.00
- Transcript (Copy) - Report Cards (1st - 8th grade students only, past 2 years)
- Standardized Achievement Test Results (Copy) (2nd - 8th grade students only)
- Diagnostic Testing (if applicable)
- Immunization Records: Must include month, day, and year of each immunization and health care provider’s signature or stamp. Students who are not in compliance with Texas immunization guidelines will not be accepted.
- Sacramental Records (If Baptized Catholic)
- Birth Certificate or Passport (Copy)
Once an application is on file, the family will receive information about any required admission testing, interviews, or other necessary information.
Saint Paul practices rolling admission and will continue to review applications throughout the spring semester on a space available basis.
Saint Paul School will notify prospective families of admission status within one week of receiving all required information. In order to secure a space for accepted students for the upcoming school year, families must submit non-refundable Registration Fees and request official transcripts from all previous schools (if applicable). Grade Level Fees for each student are due by June 1. Tuition may be paid for the year by June 1, by semester on June 1 and December 1, or in twelve monthly payments (June through May) on the 5th or the 20th of each month.
Saint Paul School will continue to work with families on a space available basis through the summer months.