Applications for the upcoming school year will be mailed home for current families around mid-January. Applications must be received by March 17, with all requested elements complete in order to receive on-time consideration.
Follow the instructions below in order to complete your child's registration.
1. Fill out the proper forms for your type of registration.
- Current Student Registration Form
- New Student Registration Form
If you are registering a current student as well as a new student you will need to fill out both forms.
New students will receive Acceptance/Status letters within one-two week of the completed application. Please do not proceed until your acceptance has been confirmed.
2. Current families, please log in to your 2016-2017 FACTS account to pay your Registration Fees.
Tuition Scale and Fees Table shows the tuition scale, minimum due, deadlines and late fees.
If you do not have a FACTS account, please use the link on our website to enroll.
If you need to reapply for Financial Aid, login to your current FACTS account.
3. For new families, please create a new FACTS account to pay your tuition and fees. You will also need to setup a RenWeb account to access our Web Forms.
4. Log in to RenWeb, click on School Information, choose Web Forms, and double-click on SPS Registration Forms to fill out the following forms:
- Student Demographic Form
- Student Medical Form
- Guardian Form
- Emergency Contact Form
- Transportation Form
Please note that each form has a digital signature line to confirm your submission.
5. You will receive a confirmation email at your primary email address after you have completed steps 1 through 4.
6. Make plans to obtain or renew your Safe Environment Clearance during the summer months.
- You will need to renew your certification during the months of June, July, or August.
- All current badges will expire on July 31.
- Saint Paul has implemented a new schedule for Safe Environment Badges, which will only be issued on a yearly basis, coinciding with the school calendar.
- If you have not completed your initial Safe Environment training, you will need to do that in order to receive your badge and be allowed in the school during school hours. Please click here for more information.