Seniors

Seniors
Lindsay Tipton, Senior Class Sponsor (Tipton.Lindsay@brevardschools.org)

Announcements:

 

2017 Space Coast Graduation Ticket Information

 

1. Each graduate will receive a total of eight (8) tickets to use for family and friends.  Children who are toddler age and older are required to have a ticket. Requests for limited mobility seating will come from your eight (8) ticket allotment.

 

2. Graduation tickets will be distributed to seniors after graduation practice on Thursday, May 18.  THIS IS THE ONLY TIME SENIORS WILL BE ABLE TO RECEIVE THEIR TICKETS.

 

3. The cost for extra tickets will be $3 each.  Requests forms for additional tickets and seating for individuals with limited mobility are currently available in the front office with a submission deadline of Wednesday, March 8, by 4PM.   Please request only what you need as extra seating is limited and will be distributed equally from official requests received by March 8.

 

4. Do not bring in money for extra tickets at this time! We should know how many extra tickets you will receive by Friday, March 17.  Listen to the announcements and check the senior section of the school website for updates and extra ticket payment procedures and deadlines.

 

MARCH 15, 2017 - GRADUATION TICKET UPDATE

 

  • Everyone who has asked for extra graduation tickets has gotten the number they requested.
  • Tickets must be paid for by Wednesday, April 5.  Cash is preferred. 
  • You may pay Ms. Deel in the front office or Ms. George in the Deans office before school, during lunch or after school beginning Monday, March 20.
  • If you have any question see Ms. Deel.

 

 

Upcoming Senior Class Meetings

 

April 7th:  9:30 in the Cafeteria

 

May 5th:  9:00 in the Cafeteria

 

May 18th:  Senior Breakfast 9:00 in the Cafeteria (Tentative time, but they will be done with your classes by then)

 

 

Brand New: Titan Advantage Scholarship! 

  • Full ride for Bright Future Florida Academic Scholar recipients 
  • Our new Titan Advantage Scholarship supplements Bright Futures Florida Academic Scholars (FAS) Scholarships so that both scholarships in combination cover full-tuition
  • The Bright Futures scholarship covers 60% of tuition costs for fall and spring; the Titan Advantage Scholarship covers the remaining 40% of tuition costs and 100% of mandatory course fees.
  • This scholarship is only available to Florida Academic Scholars and does not require a separate application.  
  • Visit https://my.easternflorida.edu/content/main.cfm to apply.