Lindsay Tipton, Senior Class Sponsor (Tipton.Lindsay@brevardschools.org)
2017 Space Coast Graduation Ticket Information
1. Each graduate will receive a total of eight (8) tickets to use for family and friends. Children who are toddler age and older are required to have a ticket. Requests for limited mobility seating will come from your eight (8) ticket allotment.
2. Graduation tickets will be distributed to seniors after graduation practice on Thursday, May 18. THIS IS THE ONLY TIME SENIORS WILL BE ABLE TO RECEIVE THEIR TICKETS.
3. The cost for extra tickets will be $3 each. Requests forms for additional tickets and seating for individuals with limited mobility are currently available in the front office with a submission deadline of Wednesday, March 8, by 4PM. Please request only what you need as extra seating is limited and will be distributed equally from official requests received by March 8.
4. Do not bring in money for extra tickets at this time! We should know how many extra tickets you will receive by Friday, March 17. Listen to the announcements and check the senior section of the school website for updates and extra ticket payment procedures and deadlines.
MARCH 15, 2017 - GRADUATION TICKET UPDATE
- Everyone who has asked for extra graduation tickets has gotten the number they requested.
- Tickets must be paid for by Wednesday, April 5. Cash is preferred.
- You may pay Ms. Deel in the front office or Ms. George in the Deans office before school, during lunch or after school beginning Monday, March 20.
- If you have any question see Ms. Deel.
Upcoming Senior Class Meetings
April 7th: 9:30 in the Cafeteria
May 5th: 9:00 in the Cafeteria
May 18th: Senior Breakfast 9:00 in the Cafeteria (Tentative time, but they will be done with your classes by then)