All students must be of the required age and capable of the following academic programs offered by St. Mary of the Annunciation School.
- Children must be three or four years of age by September 1 to be eligible for the Pre-K programs.
- Children must be five years of age by September 1 to be eligible for Kindergarten. All children will be screened to assess developmental readiness.
- Immunization data on the child's health record must be up to date and submitted.
- Children applying for grades other than the Pre-K and Kindergarten programs must have successfully completed the previous grade.
- The admission process requires a completed application, a $100 nonrefundable application fee, a copy of the most recent report card, report cards or progress reports from the previous two years (if applicable), and standardized testing results from the previous two years (if applicable).
- A math placement test will be administered to all students entering in grades 4 through 8.
- Parents or guardians must be supportive of the school's philosophy and cooperate with administration and staff in matters pertaining to school regulations.
- Financial responsibilities must be met according to contractual timelines.
- Students must be willing to cooperate with school regulations and to conduct themselves in a manner befitting a positive and productive learning environment.
- If a child has been tested and has an I.E.P. or a 504, the parent or guardian must present that plan at the time of request for admission to the school.
- In the case of a transfer from another school, parents and students should meet with the Principal.
Thank you for your interest in St. Mary of the Annunciation School!
Genevieve Fiorente, Director of Admissions
978.774.0307 ext. 303