All students must be of the required age and capable of the following academic programs offered by St. Mary of the Annunciation School.
- Children must be three or four years of age by September 1 to be eligible for the Pre-K programs.
- Children must be five years of age by September 1 to be eligible for Kindergarten. All children will be screened to assess developmental readiness.
- Immunization data on the child's health record must be up to date and submitted.
- Children applying for grades other than the Pre-K and Kindergarten programs must have successfully completed the previous grade.
- The admission process requires a completed application, a $100 nonrefundable application fee, a copy of the most recent report card, report cards or progress reports from the previous two years (if applicable), and standardized testing results from the previous two years (if applicable).
- A math placement test will be administered to all students entering in grades 4 through 8.
- Parents or guardians must be supportive of the school's philosophy and cooperate with administration and staff in matters pertaining to school regulations.
- Financial responsibilities must be met according to contractual timelines.
- Students must be willing to cooperate with school regulations and to conduct themselves in a manner befitting a positive and productive learning environment.
- If a child has been tested and has an I.E.P. or a 504, the parent or guardian must present that plan at the time of request for admission to the school.
- In the case of a transfer from another school, parents and students should meet with the Principal.
- Application fee $125.00
Thank you for your interest in St. Mary of the Annunciation School!
Genevieve Fiorente, Director of Admissions
978.774.0307 ext. 1114