St Jerome Elementary School
Come in costume to this Halloween-themed road race and walk on October 14 at 10:30 am. Enjoy the games and stay for the post-race party in Saint Paula Hall. The first 200 registered runners receive a free t-shirt. Register by using the link below, right.
Saint Jerome School is a great school!
Over the past two years, eighth grade graduates have earned over $900,000 in scholarships to attend private high schools!
In 2017, Saint Jerome School
- Ranked in the top 10 academically out of 90 schools in the Archdiocese of Boston
- Achieved NEASC accreditation by earning the highest ratings possible in all 15 standards
- Constructed a new sixth grade classroom
- Built a new Science and Art Center
- Will celebrate it’s 60th Anniversary of providing academic excellence, faith at the center of all they do, and community building through service
Everyday is Open House!
Come see our curious, kind, and committed students in action any day at 598 Bridge St, N. Weymouth. Call 781-335-1235 for a private tour.
Established in 1957 by the Sisters of Notre Dame de Namur and grounded in the proud tradition of Catholic education, the Saint Jerome School community inspires students to achieve academic excellence, to keep faith at the center of all they do and to promote good citizenship through acts of Christian service within their community and beyond.