Hanover Township Youth and Family Services Tutoring
- WAYS Teen Anger Management Program Flyer Download
- For more information, call 630-231-7166.
- WAYS Tutoring Flyer Download
- Scholarships are available.
Rainbows is the largest international non-profit dedicated to helping children and teens grieve and grow after loss. Rainbows has served more than 2.7 million youth since 1983. Rainbows forms partnerships with schools, faith communities and social service agencies so they may establish grief support groups and help children grieving a death, divorce or other painful transition in their family.
- Rainbows Registration Form Download
- Rainbows Program at Resurrection Catholic Community in Wayne, IL
Summer Camp Opportunities
Northern Illinois University - Summer Academic Camps