Are you ready?
2. SCHEDULES: You can print your student's schedule by logging onto https://account.thetimothyministry.org (ONLINE registration site). To the right of each child’s name, click on the “Current Class Schedule” button or print the confirmation you received at checkout.
Maps of the buildings can be found on www.timothyministry.org under Contents/Campus Maps
- Grades K-5: must be accompanied by an adult or registered for our Lunch Bunch group.
- LUNCH BUNCH: Must send a lunch with your student each Tuesday. If your child is in the NUT FREE room, please be sure to send a NUT-FREE lunch.
- Grades 6-12: Your child my bring their lunch or purchase lunch Solid Rock Café located in the B-building main foyer.
- Designated lunch areas are in the Fellowship Hall (located on the 1st floor of A-building), B-building foyer, or Café (both located on 1st floor of B-building).
- Please do not use the passageway between the A/B and W buildings as drop-off/pick-up. WeeSchool at First Baptist meets each week and this area gets congested and is too dangerous for students to cross through.
- K-2nd must be walked into the building by an adult to their first class and picked up at their last class.
- 3rd-12th may be dropped off and picked up at a entrance/exit, but we ask that unless they are student drivers, they do not go into the parking lot to meet you. The safety of our students is very important.
10. STUDENT ASSISTANTS: If your student will be a student assistant, please sign the form on www.timothyministry.org under CONTENTS/Student Assistants and bring by the office on Tuesday.