PTO Teacher Fund Reimbursement
Our PTO sponsors a Teacher Fund where teachers are allotted money per classroom to spend on supplies. Each teacher is responsible for shopping for their items and submitting their receipts to the PTO for reimbursement.
- Fill out the online form below and upload scans of your receipts OR use the downloadable form and fill it out/attach receipts and put in the Green PTO Folder in the copy room.
- Treasurer will write a check for your reimbursement after it is reviewed by PTO Board during the monthly meeting.
Please remember that anything you purchase with PTO funds is property of Timber Trails and the funds need to be utilized within the current school year. Money in the fund cannot be rolled over.
ALL submissions must be received by May 13, 2016 for reimbursement.
PTO General Fund Request + Reimbursement
Our PTO is happy to help where we can. If you need funds beyond the PTO Teacher Fund, just submit a Funds Request form and once approved and items have been purchased, submit your receipts to the PTO for reimbursement.
- Fill out the fund request form below and upload scans of your quotes if amount exceeds $500 OR use the downloadable form and fill it out/attach quotes (if required) and put in the Green PTO Folder in the copy room.
- Your request will be reviewed by PTO Board during the monthly meeting the first week of each month, approved by the principal and you will be contacted.
- Once approved and purchase(s) made, submit the PTO reimbursement form.
Contact Monique Halleen, Treasurer, at email@example.com with any questions or concerns.