Welcome to the 2015-2016 school year!
Our commitment at Timmonsville High School is to provide a safe, nurturing, and enthusiastic learning environment that prepares students to be college and career ready in the 21st century. We educate students and assist them in realizing their full potential as responsible, productive, and contributing members of society. By providing an educational environment in which students are challenged, excellence is expected, and differences are valued, we are empowering young adults to be successful.
The following goals will guide our focus this school year:
1. To encourage creativity while promoting character and career development.
2. To increase literacy and comprehension in all content areas.
3. To develop future leaders who exhibit ethical behavior.
4. To develop a culture of caring and learning.
5. To provide a disciplined environment that is conducive to high student achievement.
I wish you all a wonderful school year. If I can be of any assistance, please do not hesitate to contact me.