Dear West Middle Community,
On September 20 and September 22, we invite you to attend our fall conferences at West Middle School. We will continue to schedule conferences online at:
We hope you will find this system easy to use. If at any time you have difficulty, please do not hesitate to call or email for assistance. Our contact person for conferences is Jo Catalano. She can be reached at (314) 415-7468 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
To better accommodate the large number of conferences, we will continue with the same conference format we have used in the past.
- You will meet with all of the core teachers - Math, Science, Social Studies, and English Language Arts - for five (5) minutes each. Team conferences are a total of 20 minutes in length.
- There will be up to five conferences in the same room; however, your 5-minute conference will be with an individual teacher, within a separate area of the room.
- Your elective conferences (i.e. Drama, Future Pathways, Band, Orchestra, Physical Education, gifted, special classes, and foreign language) will be 5 minutes in length with the individual teacher.
Your child is encouraged to attend conferences with you. If you feel you need additional time to visit with your child’s teacher, please contact them directly to schedule a different time.
Directions to schedule conferences:
- Know the team and elective teachers on your child‘s schedule (check Infinite Campus, or ask your child)
- Please go to www.myconferencetime/parkwaywestmiddle
- Be sure to allow time to get to the next conference when scheduling.
- Reminders are sent 2 days prior to the conference date. Please indicate a valid email address and/or mark the time and date on your calendar.
- Select “schedule multiple conferences” if you want a team conference and a conference with an encore teacher that are close in time. This will help to prevent an overlap in scheduling.
The deadline to sign up for conferences is September 14th.
Anne I. Miller, Ed.D.