West Shore Jr./Sr. High School, a center for excellence, creates a nurturing secondary learning environment (grades 7-12), providing unique experiences for intellectual development, academic achievement, and preparation for life's work.
- Excellence can be achieved.
- All students deserve challenging, rewarding, and relevant curricular and co-curricular opportunities.
- People need a safe, nurturing and positive learning environment.
- Education provides the foundation for success.
- Individual differences and diversity enrich our unique school culture.
- Education is the combined responsibility of parents, students, educators and communities.