West Shore Purrfections Dance Team
WHO: New West Shore Students
WHEN: Friday August 11th 4:00 – 6:30 AND Tuesday
August 15th 4:00 – 6:00
MUST HAVE: FHSAA Physical Form ( EL2, EL3 and EL3CH), Copy of birth certificate, Wear comfortable clothes and jazz shoes.
If you make the team, Purrfections:
- Must provide their own tights and shoes.
- Must pay for team practice clothes (Approx. $100), orders will be made soon after the first week of school.
- Will practice 2 days a week after school for most of the year. Middle School – Tuesday and Friday. JV and Varsity – Monday and Friday.
- You will be responsible to help fundraise to pay for uniforms, poms, competition fees, etc.
- You will perform at certain school functions. Middle school dancers will perform at home basketball games. JV or Varsity will perform at home basketball and soccer games on Monday, Tuesday or Friday nights.
- Will attend dance camp the following summer for an approximate cost of $320.
If you have questions please contact
April Shaw, dance coach