How to Use the Express Gateway Site Accessed through PowerSchool
Using the Express Gateway Site
The Express Gateway Site should be used by parents to update or submit any of the following student information:
- Student Withdrawals
- Student/Parent Address Changes
- Update of any phone numbers/e-mails for the parent
- Update of work information/contact information
- Emergency Contact Updates (phone numbers, e-mails, addresses, or adding new contacts)
(Emergency contact deletions should be e-mailed to email@example.com)
- Dismissal Information Updates (changing dismissal procedures or adding/deleting/editing escort information)
How to use the Express Gateway site:
- Login to PowerSchool at ps2.millburn.org using the PARENT/GUARDIAN login and password.
- Click the applications arrow in the upper right corner.
- From the dropdown select, “Express Gateway”.
- A new window should open showing all students on record.
- Click Edit on the first student and update any applicable information.
- When you reach the checklist page click “My Students” on left side menu.**
- If no additional students, Press the log out button and you are done. If you have additional students proceed to step 8.
- Click Edit on the second student and follow steps 1-7.
- If submitting student/parent address changes submit residency proofs (1 primary and 1 secondary) to firstname.lastname@example.org ***
** Note information must be edited on every student on record (unless student has graduated/no longer attends school in district).
*** If submitting Student/Parent Address Changes residency proofs must be e-mailed to email@example.com
****If there is a change in parent address as a result of a divorce or custody change, a custody agreement or affidavit may be required. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
SCHOOL MESSENGER -- To update contact information in our SchoolMessenger/Emergency Notifications site, you must click on SchoolMessenger Contact Manager in the PowerSchool Parent Portal and make those changes directly.