7th Annual Summit on Education Technology Strategies for Colleges, Universities & K-12 Schools, Toronto, Apr 11-12, - CASSA Members SAVE 20%
Canadian Association of School System Administrators (CASSA) is pleased to announce partnership with the 7th Annual Summit on Education Technology Strategies for Colleges, Universities & K-12 Schools. The event is taking place in Toronto on 11th and 12th April 2017.
SAVE 20% off the regular registration rate using the VIP code: CASSA20.
When: April 11th and 12th, 2017?
Where: Toronto Marriott Downtown Eaton Centre Hotel
Enhance your education technology strategies and be inspired to improve your learning outcomes at this annual event. As the leading Canadian conference dedicated to Education Technology, this event provides actionable strategies for developing creative and engaged students and highlights the year’s newest and leading-edge innovations.
What’s new this year?
- Specialized tracks, 25+ speakers, 10 Case studies, 25+ Leading Institutions and more
- Virtual Reality and ground breaking perspective from leading researchers
- Gamification and adding game elements to courses and engage students
- Enhancing Faculty Buy-In and Implementing BYOD and 1:1 programs
- Discuss and solve challenging issues regarding Improving Data Security & Ensuring Privacy
- Take away solutions on - Data & Analytics, Social Media, Coding, 3D Printing and Pedagogy
Learn more about who’s speaking at the event: https://goo.gl/CMJYSv and download your copy of the brochure here: https://goo.gl/TSIh6X
Register with VIP Code: CASSA20 to avail a 20% off at registration. Compliments of CASSA exclusively for CASSA’s network: https://goo.gl/EQT1TK
- Patrick Mullane, Executive Director, HBX, Harvard Business School
- Margarida Romero, Associate Professor of Education Technology, Laval University
- Claude Martel, Professor in Educational Technology, Concordia University
- Peter Arthur, Director, Centre for Teaching and Learning, The University of British Columbia Okanagan
- Anjuli Ahooja, Faculty (AP Physics), Microsoft Innovative Expert Educator (MIEE), Appleby College
- Tracy Parish, Education Technology Specialist, Southlake Regional Health Centre
- Mark Carbone, CIO, Waterloo Region District School Board
We look forward to seeing you at the event!
To register, request updates, or ask a question on this year’s program:
Contact: Sandra Doig
Phone: 416-944-9200 ext 200
Connect with over 400 professionals in the Education Technology Sector and start networking with your peers:
Join LinkedIn Education Technology Strategies (Canada) Group
Follow on Twitter @edutechstrategy Use hashtag #EduTech17