ALL STUDENTS ARE REQUIRED TO WEAR AN OFFICIAL LEE MAGNET MIDDLE SCHOOL TEE SHIRT OR POLO SHIRT PRINTED WITH THE OFFICIAL SCHOOL NAME AND/OR LOGO. STUDENTS ARE NOT PERMITTED TO ROLL UP, TIE UP, OR ALTER THE SHIRT IN ANY MANNER.
School Uniforms at Electa Lee Magnet Middle School will consist of one of the following:
- A school uniform T-shirt in royal blue and yellow with the official screen print logo as supplied by the vendor.
- A school uniform collared shirt in royal blue and yellow with the official patch as supplied by the vendor.
- An official approved school shirt purchased as part of an official school program such as Student Council, Fine Arts program, Physical Education, etc.
Pants, shorts, skirts, etc. and footwear must be in compliance with Lee Middle School dress code as specified in
the student's Agenda Book.
Our uniform policy is mandatory for every student who attends Lee Magnet Middle School. Exceptions to the uni-
form policy are based on Policy 5.12. (Example: a national organization such as Boy/Girl Scouts that have a uniform
If a student comes to school out of uniform, the following progressive discipline actions may take place:
- The student will be required to wear a replacement shirt for the day.
- The parent/guardian may be contacted and required to bring appropriate attire to school for the student. A student/parent conference may be scheduled with an administrator or designee.
- A letter or referral from an administrator may be sent home requiring a reply from the parent/ guardian.
- Disciplinary consequences such as detention and/or extended detention.
Information regarding financial hardship applications will be available in the school office.
We will welcome uniform donations, which are either new or used in good condition. These uniforms will be accessible to those in need of assistance.
Lee Magnet Middle School's dress code policy is used in conjunction with the District's Code of Student Conduct.