Bel Air High School
Welcome to Bel Air High School
Home of the Bobcats
Mr. Gregory Komondor
The purpose of Bel Air High School is to educate and empower students to experience personal success and positively impact their community.
We Will Develop, Support and Foster
- an evnironment that encourages resilience, confidence, and adaptability.
- a community of collaborative learners through inquiry based learning.
- relationships based on mutual respect, open-mindedness, and compassion.
- students' interests and aptitudes in school and the community.
- opportuniies to strengthen self-discipline and responsibility in present and future endeavors.
Main Office: (410) 638-4600
Guidance: (410) 638-4606
Hours: 7:30 a.m. - 2:00 p.m.