An overview of general information on CMH's fencing team.
General Information About CMH’s Fencing Team
· Fencing is a CMH Varsity sport consisting of 22 boys and 22 girls.
· We are a member of the Great Lakes Conference competing against eleven other high schools in Indiana and Illinois.
· In addition to our conference, at the Midwest Invitational held at CMH, more than 300 high school fencers from five states compete.
· Few new fencers have had any previous experience. Our quality coaching staff prepares them for top-level competition.
· CMH provides most equipment needed by each fencer.
· Season: early October to early February
· All fencers compete in at least six major tournaments held on weekends.
· CMH’s varsity fencing team accepts new members yearly.
· Practices are held three times per week. Usually they are scheduled from to .
· This is a no-cut sport.