Forms Available for Printing
FORMS AVAILABLE TO BE PRINTED:
Discretionary Medication List form (Allows school nurse to administer Tylenol, Tums, Cough Drops, Motrin, and Benadryl without Dr. signature)
Medication Policy and Permission form (Needed for nurse to administer any medication not listed on Discretionary Medication form - must be filled out by Dr.)
Treatment Policy and Permission form (Needed for nurse to perform treatments such as glucose monitoring - must be completed by Dr.)
896 - Immunization form (Form to take with Dr. when your child is getting immunized)
Record of Physical Examination form (This form is required in all students' records upon entering into school)
Lead Testing Certificate (Required for PreK, K, and 1st grade only)
Release of Records (Allows nurse to get information from Dr. regarding your child)
HOW TO PRINT OUT THESE FORMS:
1. Log onto www.hcps.org
2. Place cursor on "Departments" on left of screen
3. Select "Instructional Departments" (4th down in box that appears)
4. Click on "Student Services"
5. Select tab "Health Services" near bottom of the page
6. Click on "Printable Forms".
7. Click on the one you want to print and choose print.