What do I need to bring to auditions?
- Any outstanding paperwork
- Water in a plastic bottle (NO glass or sugary drinks are permitted)
What to wear:
- T Shirt/ Athletic Tank (no spaghetti straps or loose strap tanks)
- Hot Pants or cheer shorts (no spanks as shorts)
- Cheer shoes
- No Show socks
- Make up should be natural
- Hair should be groomed and half or all up in secured pony tails
What will Coaches be looking for:
- Dance Technique
- Personal Appearance
What is the try out process?
Try outs are a multi-step process beginning with the First Round audition, which includes preliminary auditions, interviews and a small group try out. Those students who are chosen for our JV and Varsity teams will then be eligible to audition for our exclusive competition team. Below is the brief overview:
First Round Try Out:
- Learn a dance, multiple cheers, and stunt sequence (you will be expected to perform these many times throughout the rest of the try out process)
- Candidates will perform dance, cheers, and stunt sequences in groups of 5
- Cheerleaders will participate in a panel interactive interview with the coaches.